Park and Civic Space
Together, Snow Larc works with you and your stakeholders in ways that tap these needs and emotions so that a project is the best it can be, for everyone. Our skills in needs assessment, concept communication, consensus development and progress reporting frequently make the difference between a successful project and a stressful one.
We design and deliver many types of Public Open Space projects:
- Neighbourhood and community parks and parkettes (incl. expansion and redevelopment plans for existing spaces)
- Sculpture gardens and public art experiences
- Interpretive landscapes
- Trails and bridges
- Stormwater management areas (infiltration areas, rain gardens, and bioswales)
- Naturalization and habitat restoration
- Urban plazas
- Civic squares and streetscapes
- Community amenity space, e.g. dog parks, sports fields, swimming pools
Visit our Projects Page to learn about some of our parks and public spaces projects.